Fluna is a pan-African trade finance marketplace for African businesses to access credit and market intelligence tools, reach their full potential and contribute to the global economy. We underwrite transactions 12x faster than traditional commercial banks and automate financial data reporting in order to further mitigate risks.
We support mid-market exporters in Africa with much-needed working capital to satisfy demand from buyers in the United States and Europe. We have onboarded 100+ exporters and deployed $20m+ in trade finance over the last 18 months.
We are hiring a Social Media Associate to join our team to develop & execute our social media strategy, manage our online presence and deliver content across our social media channels.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Manage and create content for social media sites, highlighting company achievements and news.
- Create various forms of social media content—text captions, videos, and images—suitable for the various social media platforms, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure every piece of content is relevant, consistent with brand voice, and helps the company maximize engagement, reach
- Publish posts according to the established social media content calendar
- Provide reports and feedback on campaigns and marketing performance from client and act on them
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Measurably enhance brand awareness, lead generation, and customer loyalty on an ongoing daily basis.
- Suggest events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- 3+ years experience as a social media manager, creating engaging content on different social media platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube.
- Excellent writing, proofreading and communication skills
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Ability to turn a concept into compelling content
- Extensive knowledge of the popular social media platforms
- Experience with a fin-tech organization or a trade finance organization is a plus
- Experience working in a high-growth start-up is a plus
We are the place for you, if
- You’re excited about technology and the future, and you’re looking for a place to learn and grow.
- You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a start-up mentality, where adaptability and a willingness to take on new challenges are essential.
- You love to speak up and ask questions to seek clarity
Equal opportunity employer
"Fluna is an equal opportunity employer, thus we are not biased in our employment to any race, colour, creed, religion, sex or physical disability."
If you meet the requirements and are interested in joining a dynamic and growing company, send us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!